Uh… I guess, more than anything, this is a decent example of why I usually work digitally instead of on paper. I decided to change things up because I’m kinda in a funk, and also because my computer is still kinda falling apart. A nice little pallet cleanser, maybe.
Not sure if it worked, but it was interesting, and I’d still like to get better at inking and doing hand lettering. I’d definitely like to learn more about doing this well.
I did another one this way, but it ended up getting a lot more muddled, to the point that I think I’d be better off in the longrun re-inking and lettering it digitally anyway.
- roryblank likes this
- freddiemercurybutt reblogged this from roryblank
- acetabulove reblogged this from roryblank and added:
- clusteredpancakes likes this
- almanac-of-misc likes this
- tlsaz said: Not to say that I don’t like your other stuff, but I like this look more!
- everythingisgodturtle likes this
- tangledtriangles likes this
- tangledtriangles said: I really like the look of this - do more stuff on paper, it looks a little gritty but very charming! - Hibs
- roryblank posted this